Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm after full kit with lance and pressure washer etc any1 got a link to them on eBay help appreciated

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Get in touch with juicy detailing mate. I got a lance and foam from there few weeks back sound group of people at a decent price!

Sent from a biscuit tin

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much if u mind me asking ? And okay mate where u get in touch just there website?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Talk to Autocleanz on here. They've got a thread set up for an Autobrite lance and snowfoam set. I've got it, it's awesome :)

·
Registered
464 Posts
As stated above we most certainly have the UK's best selling foam lance on group buy, we also stock the UK's best snow foam aka Magifoam.

Your more than welcome to take a look or PM us if you like we're always here to help & advise.

If your buying a pressure washer we'd recommend the Nilfisk C120 to be used with the lance as it gives better foam results than the C110

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How much is nilfisk and how much is magifoam ? What cost is the lance on group but?

·
Registered
464 Posts
It's also 8x the price though off a 5pound dodo wax
You could try this :- Project 32

A totally easy and very effective paint sealing gloss enhancing spray that adds lustre and clarity to all paint surfaces with just spray and wipe!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts