Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recommendations people if you can, have an iPhone 4 but undecided what to upgrade to. Possible to save a few quid and get the s3 which seems higher spec'd however iPhone 5 is more user friendly apparently, software easier to use etc

Cheers

·
Premier Member
11,681 Posts
I'm upgrading from iPhone4 to 5 in April. I'd never move from iOS to Android now tbh. Just doesn't work as seamlessly. Every android phone I try feels unresponsive compared to iOS.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Had this choice last month when my 4s got robbed. Ended up with a I phone 5 32 gig as I picked it up for £430 in cex with apple warranty till this October and one tiny scratch you can only see in certain light.

I thought it was a good bargain.

G

·
5 but maybe im biased :ninja:
All comes down to what u prefer. I dont like android software. But i did like the s3. But i had both the iphone 5 and s3 for a day and my 5 was better to me than the s3. All down to what u orefer
If you like ios and can continue using the same stuff, as lets face it, apple wont change much on there devices, then carry on with it
However if you fancy a change and want a really great screen then go to the s3. Or even better the galaxy note.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The s3 has all the features I think an iPhone should have, however the iPhone is so easy to use haha, hence y I'm stuck!

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Once you've had an iPhone dont change to anything else/android! There is no comparison atall! I done the same by changing from a 4 to s3... After about I month i paid off the contract and got another iPhone cause I hated how android worked.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
s3 is better phone if you have the patience for it, if it wasnt as hard to work your way around android and it wasnt the size of a house brick then it would be perfect, but personally id go for the iphone 5

·
Registered
141 Posts
Had both phones! would say I prefer the iphone. more apps and easier to use, the samsungs music layout isn't great, as for iphone it's very easy to find the music ect!! your choice mate. (Iphone ;) )

1 - 20 of 30 Posts