Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, so my cruise control and auto stop start is broken on my corsa d black edition. It says the fault is a gearbox sensor. Just wondering does anyone know where that is located in the car. Would be a great help.
Thanks

·
Registered
288 Posts
i think the sensor is bolted onto the transmission casing.you have to access it from underneath the car. it can sometimes be difficult to remove.
check this video out . although it's not for a corsa it will be in a similar location

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think the sensor is bolted onto the transmission casing.you have to access it from underneath the car. it can sometimes be difficult to remove.
check this video out . although it's not for a corsa it will be in a similar location
Thank you very much. When the fault came up it said neutral gearbox sensor. So I'm just wondering is there more then one sensor on it or not?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is it an automatic gearbox ?anyway i am not sure because i have never had to access one on my daughter's corsa d

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hi guys, so my cruise control and auto stop start is broken on my corsa d black edition. It says the fault is a gearbox sensor. Just wondering does anyone know where that is located in the car. Would be a great help.
Thanks
Neutral switches are usually found ontop of the transmission. This should be on top above the clutch fluid line. Have a look at the manual, should be able to detail for you properly.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts