Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Get my car tomorrow. Corsa D Design 1.3CDTi 90 with Plus pack and Irmy kit. Been to garage today and seen it. Got some pics for you, but will get some better ones tomorrow when i get her home.

Only thing I'm not happy with, and will ask garage tomorrow, is that there are no side skirts, and I thought thet were part of the Irmy kit.

Sam

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
looks v nice mate, wasnt sure bout the irmy spoiler at first but its actually really nice! reminds me of an old corsa b spoiler!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
looks v nice mate, wasnt sure bout the irmy spoiler at first but its actually really nice! reminds me of an old corsa b spoiler!
Loved the spoiler from the start, that's what made me want the Irmy kit. Yes, dos look a bit like a corsa b one.

Does anyone know if I should have got the side skirts with the Irmy kit. Paid £800 for it so would have hoped so.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
There is skirts on the Irmy kit, but they're pants (Which is why I went for the VXR kit).

The skirts are the same as standard pretty much, apart from a little lip near the back of the car. They're the same height as the standard ones too, I think, which is a bit disappointing, as I really like the lower Irmscher splitter, and would have preferred that over the VXR one.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got back from a weeks holiday in Turkey so not been on here for a week. Went away day after a picked up the car which was a bummer, had the car parked up at an airport carpark for a week, I was so worried about it while on holiday!

Asked sales man about side skirts, he says they don't bother fitting them anymore because people keep ripping them off, he has also discounted the price of the kit because of this. Not really bothered about the side skirts though.

I'm gonna get her cleaned up this weekend and will hopefully get some more detailed pics up by Sunday night.

Sam

There is skirts on the Irmy kit, but they're pants (Which is why I went for the VXR kit).

The skirts are the same as standard pretty much, apart from a little lip near the back of the car. They're the same height as the standard ones too, I think, which is a bit disappointing, as I really like the lower Irmscher splitter, and would have preferred that over the VXR one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts