Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get my sexy Black SXi back 2morrow freshly painted :D hehe cnt wait, then on friday im ordering in the VXR spoiler and arranging for it to be ftted and painted, also will be blacking out my windows as soon as the Limo Black Tint arrives :) and Got to wait til my birthday to do my Blue Footwell Neons in the front :( as from my gf.. BUT iv ordered 2 for the Boot so i mite be tempted to fit them for the time being :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I bet you'll be chuffed when you get it back!

As for the neon's, and tints, I can't wait to see it! :D
I know well happy :) cant wait for tem to ring me today :D Cant wait to get the neons on and tint it, i wil put pics up when the spoiler is on to :)

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Not Happy

F**K F**K F**K F**K F**K! SO ****ing MAD now, my car stil isnt ready!!

seriously how long does it take to spray a door and put th trims back on it? 5 days? umm i dont think so! if it aint ready 2moro im gna demand foot mats, petrol.. as they did the damage and have had it since wednesday morning!

on a happier note i got my Blackout film today! lol :)

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:censor: Bet your well pissed off ! Fingers crosssed you get your baby back

wednesday. Are you doing the tints yourself then ?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeh i sure am lol shudnt be too hard lol, It came with a sqeegee and cutting tool as i bought 6m x 50cm roll hehe for £11 gna use some of it for the little triangle windows at the front aswel!... :( i know i want it back! :( lol, i rang them up again a min ago and told them i took 2day off to pick it up as yesterday they promised it wud be ready 2day, so i sed i want it ready by 5pm 2morrow and they said ok

1 - 20 of 24 Posts