Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
think its going to have to be an insiggy, never had any probs driving the vectra - I drove for 7 hrs non stop once and felt fine.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
The lumber support in most vaux cars is dire @ 6'1" ish with a dodgy back/hip/knee 60 mile trip is about the max journey, the seats in the mk2 zaffy are good tho

you can get lumber supports from halfords, argos ect and see if that helps

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have a 1.2 limited edtion,iam 5' 11" and find the seats ok, but the issue i have, i get pain in shin and knee , after say about 1 half hours driving, i drove from angus to heysham last year and was in agony for about 10 minutes after the journey, leg got sore when was at stirling, leg seems to sit and too high an angle the pedals are to close to the seat and set to high, as is the seat thats too high even when at lowest setting cant put seat back any further as cant depress clutch. if the seat could lower just an inch more sure it would be fine, shame i like the looks but not a car for long journeys say over 150 miles, funny my daughters corsa same limited edition seats feel lower and her car seems more sportier to drive , we both have goodyear asymetric 5 on them

21 - 26 of 26 Posts