Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

221 - 223 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Today I was asked to detail my nieces car, it had been parked up for 3 months due to her shielding because of covid-19.
My brother is going to use it for work as he is a key worker and his own car is broken.

The car in question is a 13 plate corsa d Sri.

I’ve spent 5 hours detailing the car, using all my various detailing products.

I forgot to take a before picture, but believe me, it was disgusting. Green mould and bird poo was all over it, aswell as black tar spots all over the car.

So anyway, here it is all clean and ready for my brother to use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
372 Posts
Today I was asked to detail my nieces car, it had been parked up for 3 months due to her shielding because of covid-19.
My brother is going to use it for work as he is a key worker and his own car is broken.

The car in question is a 13 plate corsa d Sri.

I’ve spent 5 hours detailing the car, using all my various detailing products.

I forgot to take a before picture, but believe me, it was disgusting. Green mould and bird poo was all over it, aswell as black tar spots all over the car.

So anyway, here it is all clean and ready for my brother to use.

Loving it the detail currently doing that on my.car today, i was about 6 ours cleaning and ckay barring, going to paint correct tomorrow so that wilp be a few hours. How did the car run after 3 months of no movement?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #223
It needed a new battery but it started straight up without any issues once we changed that over.
Obviously we gave it a thorough check over before attempting to start it.
Since I’ve detailed it, my brother has been on a short run in it to make sure everything is good.
He’s just rang me and said the car is fine.

221 - 223 of 223 Posts