Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 959 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Here it is...

My 10 plate Corsa 1.4 SRI :) Sold my 1.25 Fiesta back in August and bought my D for £8488 with 6000 on the clock. I was over the moon with it and didn't want to change a thing! But then I found CorsaDUK and started getting ideas and before I knew it I was bitten by the bug haha!

I'm new to all this and haven't modified a car before so my progress is a bit slow but I'm getting there. Let me know what you think and any suggestions you've got :)

Here's a couple of pics of the car on the day I bought it...

The only downside to my purchase was the alloys - from a distance they looked fine but when you got up close it was obvious that the previous owner had got into a couple of arguments with high kerbs!!!

So this is what got me thinking about modding the car. All the alloys needed a bit of TLC and it was gonna cost me £200 to get them refurbed and resprayed in any colour and I decided I wanted a change and thought I'd go for black.

However after seeing a few black cars with black wheels I wasn't impressed and had a re-think and after only owning the car a month I bit the bullet and went for it...

I got Performance Alloys to come out to my address. Here's a picture during...

And the finished product....

I'm so pleased with the finish and it was well worth the money. I eventually decided to go for a mix of High Gloss Pewter and Carbon and it's totally changed the look of the car :)

And before anyone says anything I have invested in some tyre shine now so the tyres don't stand out as much!!

I've done a few more mods and will get some pics up tomorrow coz the weather is awful at the moment and my car needs a clean!

Let me know what you think so far, I know it's not much but it's a start haha! I've got quite few plans for my D and i'll keep you posted with how I'm getting on :)

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
It stopped raining long enough today for me to get out and clean my car inside and out and do a couple of mods.

Fitted my Heko Wind Deflectors...

And put my carbon fibre aerial on. I get better signal with this than the Vauxhall one!!!

And then got a picture when I came out of work at 03:00 this morning and it was -3 degrees!

D

·
0 Posts
Great start mate. The wheels were a great start.

As constructive critisim, I thought your next few mods were a touch "Halfords".

Nice picture by the water! Keep the updates coming pal.

·
Premium Member
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great start mate. The wheels were a great start.

As constructive critisim, I thought your next few mods were a touch "Halfords".

Nice picture by the water! Keep the updates coming pal.
Thanks mate!

Yeah I get where you're coming from but and I don't want to do anything too drastic that'll void my warranty so I've just been doing some little touches! But just for the record none of the mod's on my car are from Halfrauds :L

D

·
0 Posts
LMFAO - Good for you mate! ;)

I didnt actually mean from Halfords, Im sure you know what i mean.

It was ment constructive like, keep up the work.

1 - 20 of 959 Posts