Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my stickers through today and wondering how they are the same direction if you know what i mean. So the shape of the car is the same as the car on each side.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Mine came facing the same way :shrug: you tried actually sticking them down and seeing if the face the same way..mine were the same and I didn't ask for it to be

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

·
Registered
531 Posts
Think that's just same as everyone else's. Can't say off the top of my head cause I never really looked out for that but I'm pretty sure everyone has them like that cause if the car was the opposite side then it would be a completely different logo? Prob best to post pics like was mentioned

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've seen ones were on each side the sticker is the same direction of the car but the ones I have would only look like that on the passanger side, they both read CORSA D UK with the car from front to back from the "C" to the "K" ill post a pic later when I get the stickers out my house

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
I've seen ones were on each side the sticker is the same direction of the car but the ones I have would only look like that on the passanger side, they both read CORSA D UK with the car from front to back from the "C" to the "K" ill post a pic later when I get the stickers out my house
Okay mate :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how do people get them facing the same way as the car? ive seen them on a few?
here is the picture for others who dont understand why im trying to say :lol:

·
Registered
790 Posts
So what you're trying to say is that you want both the stickers to face with the C on the bonnet side rather than the boot - this works on the passenger side of the car but on the drivers side the C is nearer the boot...?

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Looking at those, they look like they will go different ways. When they come one needs to face one way and one needs to face the other.

Mine on the car face different ways on the sides but doesn't really bother me.

·
Registered
531 Posts
You probably have to get them special made like that cause you'd have to have a completely different logo to have what you're after. At the top of the forum it has the "official logo" and that's basically just what the sticker is x2. I personally have the CDUK sticker on the rear windscreen and have 2 identical stickers on my rear windows so could always go down that route if you want it more "even"?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
think im just going to order some stickers without the shape of the car, i have a bit of ocd when it comes to things matching :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts