Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well i thought i would have a go at fitting the missing wire from the bcm module behind the glove box to the fuse box under the bonnet so that i could get my fog lights to work, due to it being missing after i had it tech 2 and they told me it wouldnt work without it

and after taking the bcm module plug and fuse box apart and fitting the pins in the plugs and soldering them to the wires they work :yippe:

its not a job for someone who hasnt got the skills to do it very small pins to be fitted and a bit of dismantling of your car

I started with a little bit of reading and working out how to do it

FINAL RESULT :biggrin:

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've got this same problem, but where does the wires go?? From the fuse box in the glove box where do I put a wire? And where do I put this same wire in the engine bay fuse box??? I'm a bit confused from your pictures.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've got this same problem, but where does the wires go?? From the fuse box in the glove box where do I put a wire? And where do I put this same wire in the engine bay fuse box??? I'm a bit confused from your pictures.....

·
Autumn 2011 Feature Car
8,464 Posts
looking good!

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Haha..

2.5 years old thread revival ftw

·
Registered
250 Posts
Did anyone on this thread actually find out where you put the wire to the bcm and to the fusebox, I am stuck here as well TIA

·
Registered
250 Posts
9 years late but I'll try anything lol did you actually find out where the wire went, I am stuck on same problem and not one pperson from all of these posts actually explains where the wire goes TIA if you can help

1 - 15 of 15 Posts