Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Fraser from Wigan here. Been a member for bout 8 or 9 weeks now but not been on the website for a while. Finally got my D last week after a 10 week wait. Properly impressed with it. Cant believe how much room there is and how well it drives.

Not sure if the pictures will appear as im new to this. If not can anybody tell me how to do it. Sorry for the quality had to take them on my phone.

Cheers

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
You have to have them hosted on the net you cant post them from your own computer unless you add them as an attachment.

www.fotki.com or photobucket.com are hosting sites

·
Registered
779 Posts
:salute: Hi look forward to seeing it.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
Hello,

Fraser from Wigan here. Been a member for bout 8 or 9 weeks now but not been on the website for a while. Finally got my D last week after a 10 week wait. Properly impressed with it. Cant believe how much room there is and how well it drives.

Not sure if the pictures will appear as im new to this. If not can anybody tell me how to do it. Sorry for the quality had to take them on my phone.

Cheers
Hi mate welcome to the site i work in wigan just finishing now but we built the new shopping centre grand arcade.

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Did you steal my car? :| *Runs out and checks*

Nah it's still there lol, nice car mate... Red is definatly THE colour for the D

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
the red looks lovely during the day whereas black looks out of place.
the red looks horrid during the night whereas black looks fookin' sexy!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts