Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
i remember picking up my astra vxr drove it most the evening/night did around 180miles the 1st day :lol:

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
the astra costs alot to run mate the corsa wasnt out when i changed my old car, and i like a smaller car tbh had my fun in the astra now time to change.

From what i've heard the corsa is the better all round package the astra is a touch in ya face with the power delivery etc.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the astra costs alot to run mate the corsa wasnt out when i changed my old car, and i like a smaller car tbh had my fun in the astra now time to change.

From what i've heard the corsa is the better all round package the astra is a touch in ya face with the power delivery etc.
Ive had a go of an Astra VXR there great for a blast around but i think the corsa VXR would be a better around package (if thats what you want) the corsa's power is easy to play with aswel, and the corsa handles better, you've made the right choice for your needing ;).
Dean

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
yep the D has huge arches!!! i'm tempted by 19's but will probs stick with the factory 18's for now and then maybe change them bit later have some aftermarket 18's in mind lowered on coils

1 - 20 of 40 Posts