Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if this is in the right place but if not can a mod please move it to the right place.

Well ive managed to line up a group buy on indicator stickers, there the same as the dashboard stickers some have but fit perfectly round the indictors hes willing to make custom ones for us, They Are Made From 5 Year External Grade Signs Vinyl and Semi Flex Resin Applied Over Surface.

Any Colour, Any Style, Any Writing

They will be round about £9/10 a set and will go perfecly with the dash sticker, well need a minumum of 10 people though so if intrested please comment plus what you would like, as if more people want the same thing e.g limted edition #.... then we may get the deal cheaper

Logo Vehicle Emblem Font Car Logo Vehicle Font Surfboard Car

·
Registered
73 Posts
I may be interested in getting black stickers with black edition written on in white because vauxhall haven't thought about putting a black edition badge on the cars.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thought they would have haha, they done it with the limited editions that are even limited but don't put it on something that's limited haha, I've seen quite a few people with the domed dashboard stickers and manage to get a supplier that would do domed indicator badges

I may be interested in getting black stickers with black edition written on in white because vauxhall haven't thought about putting a black edition badge on the cars.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good idea al see if he can do it like that then but price will most likely rise
Wouk be better if they were bigger and had cut outs in the middle for the indicators to go through , like the VXR surrounds.. x

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Thought they would have haha, they done it with the limited editions that are even limited but don't put it on something that's limited haha, I've seen quite a few people with the domed dashboard stickers and manage to get a supplier that would do domed indicator badges
Black Editions are NOT limited

1 - 7 of 7 Posts