Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one into gta online here? just got back into it recently, just need some more money, also seen new million dollar flats, look good. no new cars though, saying that got enough on there, lol.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Iv just got back into playing my ps4 the other weekthen my R2 trigger stopped working!! so no games till i get a new one, only new things are guns some cars flats what you can change the interior of and a cruise ship you can buy and customise and be VIP or something, but there worth loads of GTA money so if you hardly got any your in for a grind to get money or spend IRL money on in game transactions

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh really, seen, so that's why this guy to me to a ship was same as ship on one of the missions, thought howd he get use here lol

I know theres a new flat, nice interior, maybe million. I use to buy some credits for 12 pound how I got so much stuff, at mo be nice to hit 90 then rank 100 and then 100% bullet proof some my cars. I think its funny when u play after a while as u get rusty. you know you have to get your stats strength back up after not playing? I never got strength to 100% you dont die so quick then. have to go on Gerald mission(no cops) and kick some ass to get strength up, lol.

Oh finally brought a grenade launcher is not bad, ok till I get the rocket launcher. what rank are you how many cars you got? did you ever finish the main 4 hesits? I still havnt, not hosting them.

I bought witcher 3 still havnt got into it. its more laid back, not even really played much at all. but liked idea of another open world.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yea ships start at 6mil to 8mil and dont know pal iv never got 100 strength on online just been doing heists to get money lol erm iv got like 20+ cars i think i used to play it alot got 3 houses yea i did all 4 heists with my friends when they came out they cost money to host but you get more money at the end when you finally pull the heist of itself really oh and im rank 116 i played alot before i stopped playing months ago lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow that stop much, lol how many hours of playtime, aint got time for it. You can always go to Gerald missions and beat people up, lol. I did like 3 hours worth and it gave me one bare of strength, lol.

Yeah so did I too, just into it only fun as I'm crap now, lol. I also lost my ear piece so cant really communicate and make friends as much also find old friends have mostly gone of gta now too.

I dont mind do races sometimes, its funny as my car not too bad, catch up and smash people off the road, lol.

I just want to get to 100 so I can buy rocket launcher, saying that grenade launcher isn't bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts