Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know about fitting halo / angel eye fog lights to a preface vxr? Always loved the look of the halo fog lights but I can't find any for a vxr. Also, can they be used as drls without the main fog turned on? Any help is appreciated :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Haven't done it myself, and I'm not sure if it's different for VXRs, but you can get the whole module and it appears that the fog light has it's usual connection, and the angel eyes have 2 separate wires that you can wire to ignition for example.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haven't done it myself, and I'm not sure if it's different for VXRs, but you can get the whole module and it appears that the fog light has it's usual connection, and the angel eyes have 2 separate wires that you can wire to ignition for example.

View attachment 20179
Thanks for the reply! Where are these ones from? All I've managed to find are the rgb rings that stick over the top of the fogs, not ideal

·
Premium Member
467 Posts
Think I’ve seen them on eBay, a complete unit with halo rings and they’re £20 for the Chinese versions that look as if they’ll need some more wiring or there’s a set that’s plug n play virtually, for £128 from a guy in Sheffield and they fit the pre facelift vxr so should be right for yours

·
Registered
90 Posts
"corsa fog light halo" comes up with some cheap universal solutions, but "corsa fog light angel" comes up with the built for Corsa ones for about £60 like this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts