Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone removed the handbrake Button ?
I cant find the information and i dont want to break anything !

Thanks,
Ken.

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,064 Posts
As it’s part of the whole unit, unless something is broken already leave it alone, and replace rather than repair my friend as the spring will likely fly off into the next county if you do manage to get it out in the first place. They’re cheap enough to get second hand

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,064 Posts
Don’t know if it’ll work but if there’s space underneath the handle you might be able to pull the spring far enough back to release the button so it comes out to paint it, however my previous thought of getting another handbrake lever and have a play around with that, then if things do go a bit wrong, you’ve plenty of spare parts! 😂

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats a good idea, think ill get One of ebay and have a mess around with that rather than ruin mine (y)

·
Registered
297 Posts
As it’s part of the whole unit, unless something is broken already leave it alone, and replace rather than repair my friend as the spring will likely fly off into the next county if you do manage to get it out in the first place. They’re cheap enough to get second hand
Can't agree with you enough there. Did this to old Corsa just bought a replacement in the end (never did find that spring).

All the paint is missing from this one in New Corsa but I am never ever touching one again unless it's completely goosed.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts