Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've recently started driving my partners fiesta from time to time and it's made it painfully obvious just how much my Corsa struggles with bumpy country roads. You feel the holes so much more and can feel the car being dragged on the roads with heavy side ditches. I was wondering if perhaps a previous owner had lowered the suspension and if so, can it be highered again?

Attachments

·
Registered
525 Posts
Doesn't look any lower than mine, one thing i did notice when swapping from the 1.3 diesel to the 1.2 petrol SXI was how much harsher the ride is, the wheels are bigger so less flex in the side walls and i assume the SXI suspension is harder also.

·
Registered
768 Posts
I've recently started driving my partners fiesta from time to time and it's made it painfully obvious just how much my Corsa struggles with bumpy country roads. You feel the holes so much more and can feel the car being dragged on the roads with heavy side ditches. I was wondering if perhaps a previous owner had lowered the suspension and if so, can it be highered again? View attachment 20567 View attachment 20568
View attachment 20571
Doesn't look lowered, see if the spring are a lowered type brand, plus measure gap, and someone will b able to compare

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
It's not lowered. Standard sxi suspension is firm. This is for a sportier ride.
You appear to have 17" alloys that are obviously bigger than 16" as on my sxi but your car is newer. You have aftermarket reverse parking sensors and perhaps the tinted windows are aftermarket also? Overall a very nice lloking car with the paint colour and darkened alloys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts