Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone changed there head unit on the corsa d yet cause ive heard that if u take anything electrical off a corsa d you have to get someone with tech 2 to reset the car cause it shuts the car down cause it thinks its getting pinched

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Haha, that's silly. Changing the HU will void your electrical warrenty according to Vauxhall, but you won't have to reset the car lol.
yes thats true but you just put the original one in before they see it :lol:

·
Registered
831 Posts
It wont effect the car or warrenty. you need 3 leads to get the steering wheel controls, the head up display on the dash working and to abdapt the wiring loom for the new head unit. if u cut into wires thats when the warrenty is void.

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi all . has anyone got any pics of a aftermarket HD in the D? im curious to how it will look. i really want to ptu a flip monitor in min

thanks Youth

·
Registered
55 Posts
i have got an aftermarket hu in mine. will post pics up. will be a link to CCUK site tho as i avn't upgraded my account yet!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have got an aftermarket hu in mine. will post pics up. will be a link to CCUK site tho as i avn't upgraded my account yet!!!

cheers mate. Do they look out even though it doesnt sit fllush ?

what about the controls on the steering wheel. I know you can get the adaptors for it to work but what about the bluetooth for your phones. will that still work off the steering wheel?

·
Registered
258 Posts
I had one in my car but couldnt get it to work with my factory bluetooth. They sit very flush and you can get steering control adaptors!

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeh u can get steering adaptors with mine. n u'll c y wen i post pics up cos i av got a remote for mine. yeh they sit very flush with the astra fascia adaptor in. mines got my one from my c in at the mo cos sprayin the astra one silver to match the rest of the dash

1 - 20 of 47 Posts