Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone changed there head unit on the corsa d yet cause ive heard that if u take anything electrical off a corsa d you have to get someone with tech 2 to reset the car cause it shuts the car down cause it thinks its getting pinched

·
Registered
831 Posts
It wont effect the car or warrenty. you need 3 leads to get the steering wheel controls, the head up display on the dash working and to abdapt the wiring loom for the new head unit. if u cut into wires thats when the warrenty is void.

·
Registered
22 Posts
i have got an aftermarket hu in mine. will post pics up. will be a link to CCUK site tho as i avn't upgraded my account yet!!!

cheers mate. Do they look out even though it doesnt sit fllush ?

what about the controls on the steering wheel. I know you can get the adaptors for it to work but what about the bluetooth for your phones. will that still work off the steering wheel?

·
Registered
55 Posts
yeh u can get steering adaptors with mine. n u'll c y wen i post pics up cos i av got a remote for mine. yeh they sit very flush with the astra fascia adaptor in. mines got my one from my c in at the mo cos sprayin the astra one silver to match the rest of the dash

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.