Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
yeah also Halfords keep them in for £16.99 it is autoleads code FP-12-00 , depends on colour of dashboard, i had to spray mine, as there isnt any fascias made in the colour of my dash yet

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
yeah you do mate, as the space in the dash is not a proper double din size.

I phoned VX and they said that the colour of my dash is called Lancelot, so i made up a spray can at work, and its well out :|

·
Registered
36 Posts
Astra H facia dont fit

I have bought an astra H facia panel off ebay and it sort of fits but the bottom part dont fit in as there are a couple of lugs that stop it fitting in properly. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
235 Posts
ahh man, ive got one coming off ebay, ive bought astra H one, Fuscos got the same, he says the bottom part doesnt quite fit, but on his pics it looks perfecT!

·
Registered
36 Posts
yep thats right it dont fit, you need to hack some bits off it to make it the right size. You will see what i mean when you try to fit yours mate. Simple enough to do though

·
Registered
36 Posts
there are 2 locating lugs on the bottom part of the facia which stop it from sitting flush and these need to be trimmed down. Like i said its an easy enough thing 2 do and im sure it will take you 5 mins. Do you know what size the door speakers are by any chance?

·
Registered
235 Posts
ahh right cheers mate! erm, i dont know about the speaker sizes, i would just go to an audio shop.. im sure they would measure it for you? or are you planning to fit the speakers yoourself?

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I have bought an astra H facia panel off ebay and it sort of fits but the bottom part dont fit in as there are a couple of lugs that stop it fitting in properly. Anyone else have this problem?
Mine fitted in without a problem.

ahh man, ive got one coming off ebay, ive bought astra H one, Fuscos got the same, he says the bottom part doesnt quite fit, but on his pics it looks perfecT!
Yeah, it's pretty much perfect. The bottom part goes a bit further in than the dash, but you can't really notice it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts