Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I’m new to this forum. My other half’s corsa d heater direction switch doesn’t go all the way around and is not reliable on what setting you put it on. Has anyone experienced this and solved it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi, I’m new to this forum. My other half’s corsa d heater direction switch doesn’t go all the way around and is not reliable on what setting you put it on. Has anyone experienced this and solved it?

Hey Marc

Well to tje forum. It is alot quieter than it used to be , u may want to joins the vauxhall owenrs forum aswell to help subsidise. Back to your post, you unsay it wont go all the round do you mean the dial that controlls it from cold to hot or the one that cintrols speed that it blows

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for that I shall post in there too. And I mean the control which changes direction from screen to face or feet

·
Registered
305 Posts
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for that I shall post in there too. And I mean the control which changes direction from screen to face or feet

O ok. When u say it doesnt g9 allnthe way round u mean ot will get stuck at half way points and then u physically cant move it or turn it round any more?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yes that’s what I mean, have you experienced this issue before?

No never experienced it but trying to get an idea of the problem. But it is.purely aa dial. You will need to get the front fascia off as something may have snapped of behind.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts