Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I currently have a Corsa B (1.6 GSI) but love the look of the new corsa and am currently shopping around for a good deal! So far I have only really found this - - > http://www.sewardcars.com/3coltemp.asp?pagesetupid=5&adid=5&brandid=1

Not sure if I could live with a 1.2 16v tho! Does anyone no a good deal on the VXR? Or any better spec engine? Or is this actually a good car/deal?

Any opinions would be great!

Cheers

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
:wave: Dont get anything under 1.4 Been told anything smaller is abit under powered. Afew guys have diesels on here which maybe an option

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
im gettin a 1.7cdti, when i test drove it was quite surprised at how well it went, plus if you decide to get it remapped in the future your looking at around 150bhp, without induction kit etc.

Oh yeah forgot to say welcome lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi there, now that I have a few miles on my 1.7 cdti the engine is starting to loosen up and is no slouch when in 3rd & 4th.Would say that it was similar to my previous 1.7 corsa c sri on performace but much more space and better quality cabin. None of the problems of power loss that some guys have had and when you get use to the gearing the turbo lag is no where near as bad as I was lead to believe -pleased so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts