Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Is there any chance that someone that is fitting/has already fitted one of these could do a bit of a tutorial on how to fit one? The more detailed the better.

Also what is the numberplate light like on the camera? Does it look dull compared the the remaining standard one?

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Mines fitted but it is easy honest. So no detailed pics, No head unit to test it yet, am going to use scotch locks to wire it in place.

the one I have uses the same light just will probably have a slight shadow from the camera

·
Registered
547 Posts
Does anyone know if you can change the settings of the reverse camera, i don't have one fitted but when i put my car in reveres it automatically dimms the music and switches to the screen for the camera! i wanna turn off the reverse switch until i have a camera fitted.....?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi i fitted one that replaces the number plate light on my 58 plate on friday. Its not too bad.

If u remove the back trim around the boot catch (where it locks) you will see a grommet on the left hand side of the car. Its where the number plate light power wires run. I made a hole in that and passed the wiring through into the boot.

From there you can run the wiring into the side compartment where you het access to the rear lights.

The passengers side is slightly easier for running wires i found, as you can remove the door trim and glove box.

I had to have both left and right side trims removed to run wires for that as well as a sub. If you need any help or advice let me know :).
I have set my reverse camera up and it isn’t working have you got any advice to get it to work

21 - 27 of 27 Posts