Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2011 Corsa Excite 1.2, the EML is on and I'm getting a code for the throttle position sensor 2, I've replaced the complete pedal assembly but still getting a fault, took it to another diagnostic garage and was told it's getting a high voltage at the pedal????
Really need this car fixed, it's driving me nuts. Any help or advice given would be fantastic, I'm wanting to sell it also so if anyone interested ...
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
35 Posts
Have you the ability to check the voltages at the pedal. From experience a high voltage code is usually a missing 5v feed or missing earth and the ecu defaults to 5v which is why it logs a high voltage code as under normal working condition it would never see 5v unless there was a fault.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Have you the ability to check the voltages at the pedal. From experience a high voltage code is usually a missing 5v feed or missing earth and the ecu defaults to 5v which is why it logs a high voltage code as under normal working condition it would never see 5v unless there was a fault.
Thank you, any suggestions where to check for missing feed or earth? I mean is this a common fault on these? Thanks again. 😊

1 - 8 of 8 Posts