Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined today (hello everyone) and thought i'd show my corsa. It my first car, had it since end of August and the mods i have done are changed the indicators to silver ones, up graded the bulbs, got corsa mats, got a smaller aerial and get a richbrook tax disc holder. So far its been great.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
nice mate i see you got the little doll, ive got a big blue on my parcel shelf, well welcome to the site mate :)

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
likeing the car mate. looking gd. i got blue and red so far, lol the rest are comming. lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
don't know what to done next, as this is my first car can't do to much to exterior(because of insurance) but was going to paint calipers and get door sill kick plates like on vxr

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
you are doing what i'm doing at the moment. nothing outrageous as insurance won't be happy? wouldnt be suprised if you are on Direct Line.
i'm just doing the things which i dont need to declare.

·
Registered
9,960 Posts
Looks sweet matey, I think the Corsa D is one of those cars that looks good without doing much at all to it!

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
One thing i dont like about the corsa is the round frontage on it, From a side on angle you can see the bonnet bulges instead of flowing down nicely, Part from that i love it's:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts