Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
Just bought a 2012 corsa active it has the bigger middle screen and the CD30 MP3 head unit, it says no phone but as I’m getting on in years I have absolutely no idea how to get to the Bluetooth settings on the stereo.
Possibly will add a better head unit like the Pioneer DMH-A240BT so I can use sat nav and put a reverse camera in.
Thanks guys and gals.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
What is the radio model? If it’s a cd30 mp3 there’s a button on the front says aux/media, if you press it it should change radio, cd, aux, phone with each push, if it’s a cd40 mp3 I’m sure it’ll be the same but if there’s no audio book in your drivers pack then a search on eBay should get you the correct book. It’ll tell you your radio model in the top right hand side of the radio itself and looking at zoomed in on pic you’ve a Cd30mp3 and you may need a lead to go into the small hole near the cig lighter and to your phone. Best get the manual first though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is the radio model? If it’s a cd30 mp3 there’s a button on the front says aux/media, if you press it it should change radio, cd, aux, phone with each push, if it’s a cd40 mp3 I’m sure it’ll be the same but if there’s no audio book in your drivers pack then a search on eBay should get you the correct book. It’ll tell you your radio model in the top right hand side of the radio itself and looking at zoomed in on pic you’ve a Cd30mp3 and you may need a lead to go into the small hole near the cig lighter and to your phone. Best get the manual first though.
Thanks fella

·
Premium Member
2012 sxi 1.2 5 door in black
1,326 Posts
Hey, we’re all in this for the shits and giggles, and if we can share the giggles and shits it’s even better!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts