Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gtc aka Graham.

Looking to meet some new people maybe a romantic interest.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to need a CCUK username from you so i can work out who you are :dance:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought it was you, just wanted to be sure.

One for the mods/admin

Isn't £11/14 for membership a bit steep for such a new forum. I'm just thinking that on CCUK it's a fair price due to the popularity etc etc. But on such a young forum people may be put off by the high price and lack of activity in the extra members lounge....

just my two cents, feel free to ignore it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I reckon extra member plus people from the other site should get plus membership on here for free, that would be a good bonus

·
Owner & Administrator
1,143 Posts
I reckon extra member plus people from the other site should get plus membership on here for free, that would be a good bonus
I can't really give it out for free but could look at seeing if I could export your remaining membership from Corsa-C|UK onto Corsa-D|UK if people wanted.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I can't really give it out for free but could look at seeing if I could export your remaining membership from Corsa-C|UK onto Corsa-D|UK if people wanted.
Ye thats a good idea Si, so we have both c and d ones until it runs out :thumbs:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Si when do you think you would be able to sort out what you said?? or are you saying that you can bring it over but i cant have the remaining on both sites??

·
Registered
221 Posts
People need to realise they are different sites! Yes they are linked under the uklcorsanetwork.com however they will run as seperate sites, this is why memberships do not count for both.

Also you probably don't like the price because you have already paid on ccuk, however most people what will and/or should join this site will be those with the corsa-d as their interest and not even be bothered with the corsa-c. Which is exactly how it should be as this is a site for the corsa-d. Those are the people that I would hope would join the membership package, however if they don't then thats cool.

·
Registered
52 Posts
If your interested in moving membership, just pm me and i will be able to sort it out for you.
Si just wanted to know if i could do this, say i move the remaining over to this site, could i then buy another year on the c site without loosing anything??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Si just wanted to know if i could do this, say i move the remaining over to this site, could i then buy another year on the c site without loosing anything??
Yes you can mate... ;) - I can move the CCUK one to CDUK, you would then be a registered user on CCUK and would be able to join the membership again for another year if you wished.

Just drop either myself or Simon a PM if you want this doing.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes you can mate... ;) - I can move the CCUK one to CDUK, you would then be a registered user on CCUK and would be able to join the membership again for another year if you wished.

Just drop either myself or Simon a PM if you want this doing.
Ok thanks, if i do this i wouldnt loose my pm's, sig or advatar etc on c site will i?, ill pm you about it later daz

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts