Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Long time lurker but new poster here. Am guessing that quite a few of us now have pretty high mileage D's, and was wondering what might be a sensible mileage to expect out of it, given regular servicing.

I have an 07 3 cyl 1 litre (Life). Had it from new and now on 164800 miles.

Anyone else got high mileage models, and what issues have come up as you get >150000 miles?

Cheers

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hey cambs . I like this post should be a good thread if people get involved. In regards to hiw long you can expect it to last, i guess thats a matter of "is it worth" if it has a mjor repair need doing vs is worth more than the car you.may want to sell it, but also you cannot avpid any sentimental value it may have. I have a 2013 corsa D with 35k on the clock and its had new water pump, thermostat, radiator, and a few more things but the car us solid, i am believer that the higher mileage corasa should change to a thicker oil and also chamge the oil every 6 months regardsless , but if you can get 300k out of it why not lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Corsa D 1.2, on a 07 plate as well. Currently sat at 174,000.
Only had to change the rocket cover gasket, changed the coil packs to the 1.4 ones. New exhaust.
The only thing I need to really sort is the suspension since the shockers are terrible. Apart from that there is really nothing wrong with the engine.
Service it myself every 6k miles or a year which ever comes first.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts