Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Should be pretty good spending a week down there like a mini holiday :) and crusing around in my White LE (Down south people seem to love to stop and look because there aint many around there)

Going anywhere yourself ?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should be pretty good spending a week down there like a mini holiday :) and crusing around in my White LE (Down south people seem to love to stop and look because there aint many around there)

Going anywhere yourself ?
Reckon it will be cold? And that sounds fun, and and the same time pretty unheard off... A place where there's isn't 174920 white le's lol

And i'm off to dubai myself today

·
Registered
63 Posts
Reckon it will be cold? And that sounds fun, and and the same time pretty unheard off... A place where there's isn't 174920 white le's lol

And i'm off to dubai myself today
Gave it pretty cold over the new years with a chance of snow but that far down and with her being a 2 min walk from the sea front you just get cold weather no real chance of snow. Hahah yep unlike Derby which seems to have 100000000000000s of people in Red & Black LE's and a load of SXI's pimped to try and resemble a LE.

No chance of cold weather there then or any LE's !!!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gave it pretty cold over the new years with a chance of snow but that far down and with her being a 2 min walk from the sea front you just get cold weather no real chance of snow. Hahah yep unlike Derby which seems to have 100000000000000s of people in Red & Black LE's and a load of SXI's pimped to try and resemble a LE.

No chance of cold weather there then or any LE's !!!
Ah snow would of been nice, and fun too!
It'll be a good mini holiday I'm sure of it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts