Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
I have a friend in sweden, her names bianca blazefska. Really good looking blonde girl, typical of the swedish as they're all so good looking!

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
Well i think thats how u spell her last name, sweet girl tho :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
Its Blazevska sorry, jus checked msn :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,330 Posts
Driving to Sweden ftw! It's worth just going for the ladies :lol:

·
Registered
675 Posts
its not even that expensive.. and one cool trip... just take the train to france and then drive all the way up there..

im not from sweden.. but i live in denmar.. so thats probably the closest we get :) (am from the faroe islands tho) where in sweden do you live? and what car u driving? i'm driving to sweden next weekend :)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its not even that expensive.. and one cool trip... just take the train to france and then drive all the way up there..

im not from sweden.. but i live in denmar.. so thats probably the closest we get :) (am from the faroe islands tho) where in sweden do you live? and what car u driving? i'm driving to sweden next weekend :)
I live in Malmö at the moment and I will get my new Corsa in a week! July 18th its told :) But I will go and get my an rental for next week (need to get to work). I checked how to get to UK yesterday, DFDS has an connection Esbjerg - Harwich, would be a great roadtrip! I would really like to check out Top Gear´s recording studio! And then take the rout via france on the way home (maybe get hold of an unlocked iPhone 3G too ;) )

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
It's dead cheap to get to sweden if you dont take your car, kinda defeats the object I know but I had return flight from stanstead for £20 which means a lotta beer money :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.