Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I’m posting this on behalf of a friend. He ordered a new driver door and he stupidly ordered the wrong colour.

The door he recieved was “star silver” & his paint colour is darker than that. It’s more of a silver/grey/metallic colour.

I told him to look in his logbook but he’s dumb & hasn’t done it

· Registered
16 Posts
I’m posting this on behalf of a friend. He ordered a new driver door and he stupidly ordered the wrong colour.

The door he recieved was “star silver” & his paint colour is darker than that. It’s more of a silver/grey/metallic colour.

I told him to look in his logbook but he’s dumb & hasn’t done it
Its the Z number mate Z179 is silver lake metallic , easy to find just type in Vauxhall paint number Z179 into search engine.hope this helps good luck with the search, always remember colours do fade and change over time so may not be identical unless it is colour matched at a local spray booth

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its the Z number mate Z179 is silver lake metallic , easy to find just type in Vauxhall paint number Z179 into search engine.hope this helps good luck with the search, always remember colours do fade and change over time so may not be identical unless it is colour matched at a local spray booth
perfect mate! Thank you so much

1 - 4 of 4 Posts