Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 351 Posts

·
Autumn/Winter Feature Car
7,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As its quite hard to find out what your car might look like lowered I thought I'd post this thread up where we can all post pictures of our D's with info as to what they are lowered on and what by because I'm sure by now a lot of people have lowered their D's but nobody can never really compare two sorts of springs side-by-side if they are all lost in the forum somewhere.

It'd take quite a long time to find two different pictures of two different red cars with different wheels and springs for example.

But this way if someone is thinking about lowering their car, but doesn't know what by, or what springs are best to use to get the look they are looking for they can just come here and see a variety of springs on different cars with different wheels.

Sound good? Get your cars posted up!

Please use this template so we can make it clear for everyone as to what springs/wheels etc you are on. Try not to clog the thread up with loads of posts like "looks good!" and stuff like that too please. :)

One picture of the car (from a side angle)
Lowered by: - How much your D is lowered by
Lowered on: - The brand of springs/collies used
Wheels Size: - What wheels you have fitted, eg: 17" SXi Wheels

Heres an example of my car..

Lowered by: 40/30
Lowered on: PI Springs
Wheel Size: 17" SXi's

·
Registered
661 Posts
havent got a picture at minute but ive got my fk coilovers on now still need to lower them abit more though but its pretty sweet

·
Registered
1,796 Posts

·
May Feature Car
515 Posts
lowered by: adjustable between to high for my liking and slammed on the ground mode :) (drive arround on about.. 2cm)
Lowered on: Air suspension
wheel size: 17" on 185/35/17

·
Autumn/Winter Feature Car
7,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lowered by: adjustable between to high for my liking and slammed on the ground mode :) (drive arround on about.. 2cm)
Lowered on: Air suspension
wheel size: 17" on 185/35/17
Ahh, your car is proper low, i can remember it now.

Get a picture up! :yummy:

1 - 20 of 351 Posts