Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone tell me roughly how much it would cost to get the vxr styling pack painted and fitted to my car, it is 800 off the vauxhall accesories.

has anyone had this done, how much did it cost?

·
Registered
50 Posts
iv had it done but it was a factory fitted option.

I orderd the Irmscher pack for £800 supplied, fitted and panited and they actually fitted by mistake the VXR pack, for that mistake they give me an irmy grill and exhaust for free. I think the VXR kit was supposed to be £1300 s,f and p

hope this helps.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yup it is but the dealer told me that the kit makes no difference to the car and is a waste of money because i was going to put a vx kit on.

·
Registered
50 Posts
imo it makes the car lok 10 times better, i constantly get people asking me q's about it in the street, and it makes the car a real head turner.

your dealer sounds like he cant be arsed with the hassle of getting it sorted for you. look at the pics in "Your cars", theres a few of my car, fuscos and a few others have the kit, make your own mind up, everybody is differnt

·
Registered
193 Posts
it mite be because i got it staright fromt he forecourt of the dealer but i got a few bits extra and a good deal but i aint bothered no more and i cant afford it even though i will have 2 jobs on the go

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
lol it was the dealership in peterlee i got it from lol but i dont mind it doesnt bother me without it there
it mite be because i got it staright fromt he forecourt of the dealer but i got a few bits extra and a good deal but i aint bothered no more and i cant afford it even though i will have 2 jobs on the go
Lol, that'll explain it then! Who sold you the car?

·
Registered
193 Posts
probably, cant remember the guys name without looking, they were pretty quick with it becuase i picked it up a week laterafter i saw it

·
Registered
688 Posts
is the vxr styling pack like the opc styling kit? i've got the OPC kit on my corsa d - probably cause mine's an opel not a vx innit?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts