Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I recently brought a 2014 1.3 Corsa D CDTI (5Door), the car is in mostly good condition, but the previous owner used to chuck his work tablet on the dashboard, leaving large scrapes all over it. I've tried multiple methods to try to make it look better, but nothing has worked so I've decided to replace the dashboard entirely.

I've done some other work to the car already like changing the stereo, wrapping parts of the center console and taking off door panels to replace speakers, but I'm not too sure how to remove the dash completely. If anyone knows how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hi,

I recently brought a 2014 1.3 Corsa D CDTI (5Door), the car is in mostly good condition, but the previous owner used to chuck his work tablet on the dashboard, leaving large scrapes all over it. I've tried multiple methods to try to make it look better, but nothing has worked so I've decided to replace the dashboard entirely.

I've done some other work to the car already like changing the stereo, wrapping parts of the center console and taking off door panels to replace speakers, but I'm not too sure how to remove the dash completely. If anyone knows how to do this, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
I believe it is in the haynes manual but removing dash is quite involved

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Sounds as if it’s the right manual, and the sections you’re referring to sounds about right, if you get no joy with the manual try you tube as there’s sure to be somebody on there that’s done it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds as if it’s the right manual, and the sections you’re referring to sounds about right, if you get no joy with the manual try you tube as there’s sure to be somebody on there that’s done it!
cheers, will have a look around. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts