Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So picked up my FR on wed

It's done 35000 miles now was under that when I picked it up, FSH with some intervals between a yearly service being as low as 3000 miles!!
Here's what I've had so far,
1.4s mk3 ibiza

1.4 quicksilver

1.2 corsa LE

1.8tdi mondeo

Won't be rushing the progress on this as I go away at the end of the month til the end of July but after that I plan:
-Seat sport FMIC and hard pipes
-EGR delete
-TT or some other brake upgrade
-Full decat stainless steel exhaust
- tinted windows
And of course a remap!
So the big question is as its a pre-facelift do I make it look like a face lifted/cupra or do I I keep it totally standard and make it a dirty diesel sleeper?

·
Registered
3,405 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
standard, don't understand why people make it a face-lift, if you wanted a face-lift then you should have bought one :p
yeah, because that makes sense... spent several thousand more to get different bumpers, or save a few thousand, buy a low mileage, perfect example and then spent a few hundred improving the look....

good buy mate, looking into one of these myself, epic mpg and decent power after a bit of work.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, because that makes sense... spent several thousand more to get different bumpers, or save a few thousand, buy a low mileage, perfect example and then spent a few hundred improving the look....

good buy mate, looking into one of these myself, epic mpg and decent power after a bit of work.
Mpg is great averaged 56mpg on a 200 mile trip, and looking at 185bhp and 299 torque after fmic, exhaust, filter and remap

1 - 9 of 9 Posts