Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my headunit and Subwoofer fitted in. It isn't over the top but non too shabby either. It is a "multimedia" system so plays DVDs, DivX vids, CDs, Mp3s etc. I was looking for something neat and tidy so this pretty much did the job - and was within my finances. And also, I still have bootspace!

Can you believe the ISO Adapter was £30?! Nightmare!

Headunit: JVC EXAD KD-AVX2

Subwoofer: Pioneer TS-WX20LPA

I welcome comments.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I think it looks haaaawt!!!, HU is so neat and tidy and the woofer in the back is amazing yet practical (like fusco's), Woofer looks like a little alloy LOL

·
Registered
128 Posts
Like your HU and sub, the HU would look great against the piano black dash. Not so sure about the fit of the HU fascia though.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Like your HU and sub, the HU would look great against the piano black dash. Not so sure about the fit of the HU fascia though.
the piano black dash is in the works along with tinted back lights, boot neons, colour coded opel grille. just need the cash at the moment.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Looks good buddy, but whenever i fit ipod stereos into corsas i always drill the back of the Din pocket and feed the lead through so it looks really neat and tidy...it still looks sweet though

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lookin good m8, the piano black fascia would set it off a treat
aye, i hope it'll look beasty in the end.

looks so sexy mate looks nice.
cheers lanni! :heelclick:

Looks good buddy, but whenever i fit ipod stereos into corsas i always drill the back of the Din pocket and feed the lead through so it looks really neat and tidy...it still looks sweet though
at the moment, im only running the ipod through the itrip - fm transmitter. so no holes needed. planning to get the ipod controls for the headunit but its £40. so... maybe later.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When you go over bumps can you hear your sub jumping about in the back because of the lift up boot thing?
infact i dont. the carpeted board things seems pretty secure and i guess the subs weight holds it in place. i dont go flying over bumps anyway.

if i did have that problem. i guess i could remove the board and just velcro it to the bottom floor.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Mine facia does that a little, but it's not really noticible on mine.

the piano black dash is in the works along with tinted back lights, boot neons, colour coded opel grille. just need the cash at the moment.
Stealing my ideas! :p

1 - 20 of 39 Posts