Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soz havent being replying guys (esp. Lanni and Fusco) havent been able to log in cuz im an idiot and was using wrong username :\
anyway......

Im REALLY PI**ED OFF and annoyed :( as i cant get the VXR Spoiler or side skirts.. Basically ANYTHING to go on the kit of my car as ALL insurance Company's refuse to insure me at 18 with optional extras or mods :angry: SO MAD.. there is a way to do it but its just WAY to expensive :( so really peeed off wit it :( i have blacked out the back 2 windows myself with Limo Black Film but am gettin them all done professionally soon as im not happy as really close theres a few bubbles :( lol i will get pics up but my fone is all gone atm :( as thats broken lol (no im not having a good day if u wondered) i have just ordered white Xenon headlights, the same ones Fusco has hehe sorry man but ur sex mobile has entised me! but thats a good thing obv. :p iv ordered the Vibe CBR12" Sub and Wires and will be fitting my neons next week, so all pics will be up soon!

soo how is everyone?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
sorry 2 hear that mate.

I was told when I had a quote for the sxi I never had that because the vxr styling pack was an optional factory fitted extra it would cost any extra on insurance.

Now I know it wouldnt be factory fitted with you but may be an avenue you could try!

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Lol, I reckon this is in a wrong section, unless you get some pictures up. :p

We missed ya! Which insurance company are you with, and how expensive would it be to get those things done to it?

Hehe, it's quite alright. It's good for people to follow my lead, and get some things done that I have done! Looking forward to seeing you get those things done, and pictures up of them!

I'm ok, I guess. Me, and the missus is having a rough time, and I think it'll be time to call it quits between us soon, which is a shame, as I love her.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lol, I reckon this is in a wrong section, unless you get some pictures up. :p

We missed ya! Which insurance company are you with, and how expensive would it be to get those things done to it?

Hehe, it's quite alright. It's good for people to follow my lead, and get some things done that I have done! Looking forward to seeing you get those things done, and pictures up of them!

I'm ok, I guess. Me, and the missus is having a rough time, and I think it'll be time to call it quits between us soon, which is a shame, as I love her.
Heya Buddy, its Direct Line atm, i called VX insurance but they sed no aswel, then i called like all the max power ones who insure convicted drivers and young drivers and mods etc but the cheapest was £2600 a year just for the roof spoiler added! :( where as its only 1400 a year without the spoiler, thats £1200 more for just a spoiler!

Yep will get some picsnup for u asap ok guys?? and SO u SHUD OF MISSED ME man! lol :p i missed u 2 :woops::lol: lmao

Sorry if this is in wrong thread.. Please move it for me if it is.

Fusco im sorry to hear that about u and ur girl, hope ur ok mate and hope it works out for the best, keep your chin up :) cuz everyone loves you on here lol :lol::p

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
:wave: Welcome back roadhog sorry to hear that with the spoller any nice to have you back. so the tint's go that well then mate youl have to get some piccy's up whrn you can.

have you left it for a couple days to see if the bobble go away.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heya lanni, yeh i did leave it for a few days so gna get it off and hopefully get them all done on friday by a pro :p hehe how u been? u k? i knw im well upset bout the spoiler, i will try that insurance that itfchris sed bout, sounds good, thanks for the advice! im goin out now il catch everyone 2moz! laterz :p:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts