Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
  1. one help I replace two indicates with leds since then they flicker very fast left and right sides I tried checking the relay in the fusebox in the engine I took one buy ont out and put them all back in but it still carries on flickering fast I cant buy a relay of eBay but I don't know what I'm looking for a 5 pin or 3 pin and I don't know which relay it is for me to take out from the fusebox I had my indicates on and they continuously flashing as I took 1 by 1 out and put them back any one knows which relay it it so I can buy the ones of ebay for error free relay for fast flerking Vauxhall corsa 2010 thank you or how to stop the flickering

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you definitely want LED indicator bulbs you’ll need 50W 6Ohm resistors for each bulb. You need to splice them into each bulb wiring harness for it to take the same power as a normal bulb and so the car thinks the bulb is working.

You’d splice one end of the resistor to the postive that feeds the indicator, and the other end.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Agree always get the error free bulbs or canbus ready ones when you can, it’s no fun having indicators going bat s&@t

1 - 5 of 5 Posts