Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im Gettin some Blue neos to goin my footwell and as i said to lanny in my thread about subs, i dont really want to have to cut into wires, is there anyway to wire them tothe fuse board on the own fuse?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wiring Neons Via Cig Lighter??

Does anyone know how to take the ciggarette lighter out? so i can get to the wires to it? as i want to power my neons from it, anyone know?

·
Registered
700 Posts
wouldnt doing it from the interior light be better? so they only go on when u unlock the car,put the light on? or open the door always thought that was cool in a car...

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
I think the cigarette lighter's moulded into the dash, so you'd have to take the whole dash out to get into it.

However, where the cup holders/gear stick is, you can pul that out, and it's got some wires in there. Might be of some use. I have no idea about electronics, so I couldn't say for certain.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I think if there on all the time when driving at night you wont be able to see much with the reflection off the windscreen :no:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hmmm,, dayam! lol i dont knw then! well if they annoyed me i have a power switch on them!, how do i wire them to the internal reaing lights then? i dont want to cut any wires, also anyone know where to hide and run the wires to it? i wil probs d as lanni sed and wire them to fotwell lights, now thinkin about it mayb wud get annoying if there is reflections, we'l have to see :\ i might put some in the back aswel, along the inside under the back windows which il want on permanently. so really need to know where to get a permanent live for them and the amp that will power the sub iv just ordered!

lol any help or advice is greatly appreciated! thanks :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts