Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening,
I have a pioneer double din head unit with android Auto that has phono in puts for audio and video.
Although it has android auto it wont let me watch iplayer or youtube for example and I am looking for some way to implement a chrome cast or mira cast of some sort so i can watch videos on it.

I know chrome cast wont work as it doesnt have a phono output but also there will be no wifi when out and about.

Obviously when not driving before the law come after me.

Any sort of mira cast or wirless display device. Looking to stream from an Android device running android 10.

Thanks
Jake

·
Registered
90 Posts
I’m guessing they’ll be some sort of way on the phone side of things. As far as I’m aware the newest versions of AA are more locked down but i’m sure XDA Devs would have something to screen mirror the device to AA

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m guessing they’ll be some sort of way on the phone side of things. As far as I’m aware the newest versions of AA are more locked down but i’m sure XDA Devs would have something to screen mirror the device to AA
Hi, yes I would have thought so but I can't find anything with good reviews.

Regarding the aa annoyingly there is loads of ways but I can't root my phone as its huweai :( always a problem when I try to do something lol

Sent from my CPH1921 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Might be worth having a natter with pioneer to see if they’ve a solution, you never know someone might just have had the same problem as you and asked the same question of them

1 - 4 of 4 Posts