Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just though I've got my insurance at the moment with norwhich union, not impressed with them at all really. Hoping to switch soon to a much better and cheaper company, as my car is currently in the process of being modified (slowly, as and when money allows it) just had a look on http://www.moneysupermarket.com/motor/ found some good quotes on there like with tesco etc but is there anyone people would recommend specfically for modified cars? I think there included on that site :)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Adrian Flux good for modified cars if member on CC|UK you can get a discount too, not sure if it also goes for members only registered on CD|UK

·
Registered
180 Posts
i`m with norwich union with the signum and i have also declared all the mods on the signum and was only £90 extra a year and the corsa d when it decides to arrive thats only £468 comprehensive a year with 1 years no claims discount protected and thats with me and the misus on both policy`s.

they seem to give you a huge discount on a 2nd policy as as the 1st policy is for the signum but then i ave been with them for years and have had no claims

i can`t knock them at all,had no probs with them over the previous cars we
have had.
:D

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i went with tesco before i got my d and they were the cheapist for me i had a b (cdx) with mod on it .i have heard that there an insurance called swinton that surposed to be very cheap but haven't tryed to get insurace on my d yet only for the vxr which cost £3.400 nearly killed me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts