Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, recently noticed my boot light is not lighting up when I open the boot.

I have taken out the light and looked at the bulb the filament is still intact (pics attached) so not sure if bulb is blown, b4 I start buying bulbs does anyone know what fuses it is for the boot light (see pics attached)

Any help would be great.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ps does anyone know what bulb exactly I need if it does turn out to be the bulb? Thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
I think they are called "festoon" bulbs.

Your old bulb should be stamped with the wattage you need so just search on that.

No idea on the fuses I'm afraid :(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think they are called "festoon" bulbs.

Your old bulb should be stamped with the wattage you need so just search on that.

No idea on the fuses I'm afraid :(

Thanks again u33 u the man! L

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No worries!

Sorry also mate. I've been reading about something called 'canbus' compatible lights. Do I need to worry about this for interior do u no?

·
Registered
528 Posts
No not if you are replacing with a normal bulb.

I think you just need to worry about that if you upgrading to led bulb...something to with them confuses the car, although I think you get can bus compatible led bulbs.

Not worth the hassle tho imo

·
Registered
62 Posts
I think the bulbs blown. You can upgrade it but honestly is hassle as Vauxhall’s have to be canvas free otherwise it could interfere with the car. I had to replace the fuse in mine but I can’t remember what fuse it is sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think the bulbs blown. You can upgrade it but honestly is hassle as Vauxhall’s have to be canvas free otherwise it could interfere with the car. I had to replace the fuse in mine but I can’t remember what fuse it is sorry.

Hey Dan

Cheers for input. It could be a possibility it's bulb but I don't think it is just cz I ca clearly see filament intact of u zoom into pic. That's shame.u can remember dpnu remember if it was fuse box in glove box / engine bay or boot?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’ve got an 1.9cdti 09 plate Astra with only 85k on the clock fsh I’m the 2nd owner. It’s pristine condition literally

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey Dan

Cheers for input. It could be a possibility it's bulb but I don't think it is just cz I ca clearly see filament intact of u zoom into pic. That's shame.u can remember dpnu remember if it was fuse box in glove box / engine bay or boot?

It was in the fuse box in glove box I’ll try to find it now hang on

1 - 20 of 22 Posts