Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have a 63 1.2 Corsa SXI with 40k on the clock, I've been noticing the clutch has been feeling firmer than usual after it's been parked for a while on first start up but when driving its been fine, biting point is normal and as far as I can tell the clutch works as it should.

I've literally just has a 1k clutch replaced in a 65 plate Mokka Diesel which failed prematurely due to component failure so don't particularly want to buy another clutch for the Corsa.

Cheers.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Hi, I have a 63 1.2 Corsa SXI with 40k on the clock, I've been noticing the clutch has been feeling firmer than usual after it's been parked for a while on first start up but when driving its been fine, biting point is normal and as far as I can tell the clutch works as it should.

I've literally just has a 1k clutch replaced in a 65 plate Mokka Diesel which failed prematurely due to component failure so don't particularly want to buy another clutch for the Corsa.

Cheers.
You could be having having that paranoid mind set going on, cz of the issue with your other vauxhall. Personally you have to trust in the car and see if things get worse, if your not losing and fluid and the car shifts and goes into gear as it should it could be fine. Corsa have common "traits" that you have to live with, one is clutch judder when setting of frommcoldnuntil it warms up. If you were to take it to a garage they will on recommended replacing the clutch as that would be the on lynsure fire thing to cure it, if it is even a problem. I person would try replacing the clutch fluid and bleeding the clutch as it couldn't hurt.

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts