Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm getting my new Corsa SRi 1.7cdti soon. I'm just waiting for the SRi prices to be released.

I just wanted to know what people think. Should i get the VXR styling kit or the Irmsher kit?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah i forgot about that. Can i not order the Irmsher instead?

If not then i might just get the Irmshy grill coz i kind of like that.

What do you think?

·
Registered
258 Posts
why not get a 1.7 design or SXi if you dont want the vxr kit. If you go into a dealer they will give you all the prices for an SRi as my one is already ordered n has been for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why not get a 1.7 design or SXi if you dont want the vxr kit. If you go into a dealer they will give you all the prices for an SRi as my one is already ordered n has been for a couple of weeks.
I don't think they make a 1.7 sxi anymore, just the 1.3, and I don't particularly want the design.

Also I am getting the car through a scheme that my work do so I have to wait until they get the prices unfortunately.

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Oh yeah i forgot about that. Can i not order the Irmsher instead?

If not then i might just get the Irmshy grill coz i kind of like that.

What do you think?
Not sure about ordering a different kit, but you could always buy the Irmscher grille, and fit that with the VXR kit. I've got an Irmy grille on my VXR styling pack, and it looks fine.

·
Registered
180 Posts
:D
be easier to just ask the dealer to source the car you want if you dont want any other options and think
it be lot quicker if you were to buy the kit form the dealer and get it painted and fit it yourself than wait
for it to be delivered with the kit on it.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Had a look on the system and SRi's have their kits seperate from the cars ordered with VXR style pack so this must be whats effecting delivery times on those models. O and if anyone is interested there is 2 1.6 SRi's ready for delivery on 1st sept. a black and a red one.

·
Registered
180 Posts
:look:

the sri aint launched and available to order till september so there can`t be any
ready for 1st sept,more likely for dealer showroom but deffo not for customers

·
Registered
258 Posts
:look:

the sri aint launched and available to order till september so there can`t be any
ready for 1st sept,more likely for dealer showroom but deffo not for customers
Order books have been open since the 20th June mate! and there is two that have not been claimed by dealers waiting to be delivered! I get my SONO number on monday so will get an estimated delivery then.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ok bricking it now! My car was ordered on 7/8/07 with the vxr kit and i was told i should be getting the car mid october... but if its a 4 month wait looks like i'd be lucky to get it before christmas! Wish i'd known beforehand!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
1.7CDTI SRI is £14735 with air co, and the 1.7 CDTI Design is £13390 with air con, but doesn't have traction control or the 17's standard. Alloys are £300, and traction control is £400 but that isn't really needed to be honest

1 - 17 of 17 Posts