Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Is it possible to wrap a spoiler?

11K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  DrumBoyMatt 
#1 ·
I was thinking about carbon fiber wrapping the roof and spoiler on my LE, but have never done anything like this before. I noticed though that wrapping doesn't seem to like being doing on curves, if you get my mean?
Is it possible to wrap the standard spoiler without putting too much strain on the wrap or having to make a join in the vinyl?

Also has anyone done this and has pics?

#5 ·
I have sent in a quote to have the roof/spoiler done but they've not replied yet. Only reason I wanted to do it myself is so that the Vinyl that I use for the rest of the car (inside mainly, and maybe the grill) will match up exactly. I could probably do the roof myself. How much is your spoiler costing you to get wrapped if I may ask?

#8 ·
I haven't looked in to how to take it off, presuming there are some screws or bolts that just release it? I could probably manage it with it still attached to the car though, it was mainly the fact that it's not a "flat" panel, so to speak, it's more of a 3D shape with more than one side. The wrap should arrive tomorrow so I'll have a bash at it I think, no big deal if it doesn't go as planned. And I'm in Kent.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.