Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Corsa SXi 1.2 in black should be here anytime this week! ...by god if that transporter or dealer muck anything up! i think i'll drive my Astra right through the showroom window, and say "theirs you bloody trade-in!" Haha! (Can you tell i hate waiting!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
:\
ours arrived last thursday and shud of been getting it today but when they checked
it off the transporter it had a big dent in the bonnet so they are swapping it for another
1 off a brand new car they have in their compound so they have confirmed it be ready
thursday at 2pm.

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
:\
ours arrived last thursday and shud of been getting it today but when they checked
it off the transporter it had a big dent in the bonnet so they are swapping it for another
1 off a brand new car they have in their compound so they have confirmed it be ready
thursday at 2pm.
sorry to hear that mate bet you was p1ssed

·
Registered
180 Posts
sorry to hear that mate bet you was p1ssed

yeah i was very pi$$ed off when i seen it,nothing ever goes right,it also happened over 2yrs ago when we
bought a brand new march 05 1.8 sri corsa c the bonnet and bumper looked like it had been touched up
and there was over spray on the front grille and the front edge of the bonnet had scratch marks in the paint
so again they had a corsa c in the compound and swapped the bits over,it looked tops afterwards and now
this on the d,

i just give up this time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts