Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at last my car has arrived, but vauxhall even managed to knacker the order cause the have sent me a design instead of an sxi and charged me the sxi price:D so i happy anyway here are a few pics ive taken

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah just a bit i just getting the hang of the free air con8)

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
looks well smart mate, cant wait to get mine now, wonder what itl look like with the optional 17s!:thumbs:

If you get a chance cud u take a pic from the side for me 2c what a red one looks like with the skirts!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
plans for it, well im going to change the silver v to a red one and then at some point myabe it will get chipped

heres a side picture of the car for you richy

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish the red one I originally ordered came on time, looking at this! I'll just have to stick to my black one lol.

Nice to see another D with the VXR kit on, like mine!
did you get the optional aerial mount m8 so that the spoiler didn't catch the aerial

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
love it mate, thanks 4 the pic! cant wait to get mine with the 17's, is ur design lowered 20mm like the sxi?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no it aint lowered the 20mm cause i aint got the bigger rims, im going to keep my eye out for a set of sxi springs

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah rite cool, ya know you said bout aerial catching, would a bee sting still catch?
even more i think m8, thats why vauxhall have made the alternate aerial mount

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fook i neva got told that, did u get it?

yeah i got the alternate aerial mount cause my vxr kit was factory fitted, so it gets it put on

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
ah rite i should have it 2 then seeing as its a factory option, if not il just take the aerial off when i open the boot lol

dont catch atall with the optional mount i assume?

fair play you've made me soooooooooooooo want mine now seein yours!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
ah rite i should have it 2 then seeing as its a factory option, if not il just take the aerial off when i open the boot lol

dont catch atall with the optional mount i assume?

fair play you've made me soooooooooooooo want mine now seein yours!
yeah spoiler dont catch at all, if it dont come with one you should be able to buy one from a vauxhall dealer

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ah rite cool, wat difference is it then?
it moves the aerial forward about 1 inch at it dont catch ill get you a picture tomoz and post it up l8r on tomoz, im not in most of the day as i am down at billing

1 - 20 of 39 Posts