Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was considering creating a website for the north eastern corsa d drivers to showcase the cars and meets. Although not driving myself yet i think it would be a pretty cool idea and may encourage more people to meets. If your from the north east and fancy it leave a reply.

Also...

if you have any photo manip qualities or web design knowledge then also leave a reply if interested.

Just an Idea?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought you may have been first too reply haha, Be a bit of fun and may help me pass some time till i can actually drive haha:(

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well a feature car on the site every month springs to mind but north eastern corsa d's are quite scarce and most wont have mod's in anycase with not much stuff going around. forum maybe, Quite limited to what you actually can do other than forums and galleries and such?.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well obviously your car is gonna be featured first because it is the only north eastern corsa modded haha(From what i have seen). We'll sort something out. You good at making graphics and such on photoshop ???

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well who's would you feature hahaha, The only other north eastener is that chris lad with the vxr...

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mines a bog standard design model haha, Hardly interesting, The only mod is an exhaust tip that the vauxhall garage i bought it off put on all there cars(except the ones that had decent exhausts lol)

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still doing graphics and such, Joomla is a bit crap to start with and you think bugger that i'll use something else, But its actually quite powerful and doesnt just have to be a boring cms, Can be a shop, Community, Forum anything really haha, Need some hosting unless i go onto a free account lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts