Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was very close to buying a vxr brand new a few days ago.. for around £213 a month is that a ok price or can u get less? secondly.. is it worth looking at second hand vxrs to save some cash, just the salesman said most of them will have been raced and not be a good buy..

just looking for some advice on what to do and go for thanks!!

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
£213 a month is a very good price. Guessing that has not got any options on it?

·
Registered
69 Posts
bite his hand off for that price! ha unless it's over a crazy amount of years :/

·
Premium Member
23,686 Posts
Was going to say. Abit too good to be true if it is no deposit on top. What they giving you part exchange for your current car?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sorry for late reply, it's £213 a month that's with part exchange of my 1.0 life (59) plate. I get about £1000 left over as a deposit, after clearing previous finance! cheers!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
not a bad deal mate! Is it a totally standard vxr? No options?
think so mate, there was 2 options included, nothing on the car, one was free servicing for 3 years (may have been 2) not 100% sure, also a insurance thing, if the car was stolen ect, they'll give me the amount of the car as bought new!

·
Registered
10,159 Posts
think so mate, there was 2 options included, nothing on the car, one was free servicing for 3 years (may have been 2) not 100% sure, also a insurance thing, if the car was stolen ect, they'll give me the amount of the car as bought new!
well if u can afford it, i'd go for it

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
I would go for it mate, my mate picks his up next week and his is about 270 a month for a 13plate, and my other mate pays 350plus a month for his 13plate so do it mate

1 - 19 of 19 Posts