Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
wouldnt touch it with a bargepole.best getting an enclosed one or just changing the standard filter to a better one

·
Registered
3,294 Posts
i was at halford just afther i got back from pvs show( june) and a lad that i now worked( he only lasted 3 months) there at that time anyway he phone K&N and they told him they are not making on for the D yet maybe next year when there is more on the road.

so i dont no if that has change mate im looking at getting one made for me from a new company. but it that doesnt go to plan im going to see if there an universal one that i can put on.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some guy on this forum has a universal K&N one on his corsa.. i think its Tam... but the K&N website shows that there are K&N kits for the Corsa D's on the product search.. hehe i dont know im after one tooo :p

·
Registered
521 Posts
You's will be lucky to see any gains on 1.2 and 1.4 corsa's,if your gonna get an air filter then get an enclosed one like the bmc ones...not pipercross or k&n

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i dont know either lol i was just buying one because most of my friends have one

where ca ya get the BMC ones then?

·
Registered
12,003 Posts
yeah it makes quite a difference. 2 the 1.3 anyways. Sounds better 2 me anyways.... do you want me to try and get a sound clip of it for you? lol. Ive noticed a difference in power, with slight gains with regards to acceleration but not sure if thats just the way I drive lol. Im not that Technical wen it comes 2 stuff like this lol.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
HOHO i dont know what to get now :S induction kits are confusing! dont know if ya get any gains or not.. looked at a pipercross one and K&N :S>. ahhhh i dont know LOL

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.