Vauxhall Corsa-D Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got the last things I took off my SRi just sitting in my bedroom so thought I'd put them up for sale on here. No silly offers please as I'll just put them on ebay instead as I won't have much trouble getting rid.

Full piano black centre console + steering controls - £130

Tinted side indicators - SOLD

Civic type R aerial - SOLD

Black Facelift centre caps (will fit pre-facelift 4 stud D's) - SOLD

Prices are without postage so I will find out postage if required and add that on top. Will do the lot for £160 if anyone is interested in it all.

It's all in excellent condition apart from the top part of the centre console which has a smack crack in what looks like the paint. It's not loose and doesn't move so don't think it will come off at all but I paid £150 for the top, CD30, bottom part and controls so I've knocked half the price off a new top piece from VX which is £40 if you did want it all mint. Pic below:

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Ill take tinted side reps and type r aerial if not gone Dal
Would need these posted if you could price me up please

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Willing to split the steering controls and if so how much posted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Would rather sell them as the whole set together, but if no interest is shown for them then you'll be the first to know if I split :)

is there 4 facelift centre caps pal? condition?
Yep, my bad photo skills only showing 2 there! :lol: They're excellent mate, only had them on for a few months and got them when they were brand new.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hi il have the centre console and steering controls for 100 if you can hold on to them till end of month or is it a case of 1st come 1st serve?
Yeah I can hold them for you pal, just message me when you want to pay and I'll sort the details etc.

Dal I'm assuming you've sold ya VXR mirrors?

If not ill buy em off ya
Yeah sorry they went with both the bumpers mate, first things to go :p

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP

Just noticed I STILL have the full piano black centre console with sterring controls. Willing to let them go for £100 if someone wants to take them off me at PvS (saves hassle of posting/possible breakages)

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bump

Yes.... I still have the centre console, CD30 and heater and steering controls :/

Will take offers and can take to trax to save on postage

SOMEONE TAKE THEM! :p

1 - 20 of 28 Posts